Sunday 18 January 2015

Fool's Gold

Hiii!

Sales are my weakness and after having recovered from the shit storm that was Black Friday I was ready to head to Boxing Day sales!

I was still in Finland when the sales started and a bit surprisingly I actually found something to buy from there as well.

So let's see what I indulged myself with:

Pandora ring
This gem I found from Kuopio! I've been dreaming about this ring since March and even tried it on in Milan but now finally I got to take it home!! I love Pandora's rings so much and they're quite cheap so I keep making my collection bigger and bigger. :) 
IMG_4512ww
Ted Baker ring
Soon after coming back to London I started looking for possible sale findings online. (I tend to scroll around online shops when I'm bored) Found this ring from House of Fraser and it was 50 per cent off plus additional student discount so I couldn't come up with a single reason why I shouldn't order it..
IMG_4485ww

Ted Baker clutch bag
I've been looking for a clutch bag for ages!! I saw this while buying Christmas presents for my cousins but left it in the store because I had my eye on Michael Kors' clutch bag and wasn't quite sure what I wanted. But when I returned to London and headed to House of Fraser to pick up that after mentioned ring, I found this bag from the sale corner. It was so meant to be and so I took the bag with me without a second thought.
IMG_4483ww
Pretty responsible shopping, I think! Didn't buy much and after this the only sales I've been enjoying are Lidl's instant noodles (I'm not even joking! They're little over 30p off now!!)
Thankfully I'm back in uni and having a bunch of assignments to do so I won't be having much time to go shopping either.

So that was that. Haven't really made any shopping posts here.. If these are something you enjoy reading let me know so I can make posts like these more often!! 

See ya next time!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaa ihania juttuja ja nuo TED BAKERIT! Pakko päästä tsekkaa Ted Bakerin koruvalikoima jos sieltämullekin irtoisi jotain ♥_♥ Onneksi ostit ton clutchin, ihan sun tyylinen eli nappiin meni:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :3 ja kiitos rohkaisevista sanoista ku selitin sulle sillon että oon kahen vaiheilla ;p x

      Delete
  2. Ou mai gaad mikä clutchi!♥ jos et kelpuutakkaan niin tänne vaan, hah :D mutta hyvät alelöydöt oot tehnyt♥

    ReplyDelete