Saturday 24 January 2015

Camera's flashing, strike a pose

A while ago Sara got a voucher to this photo studio where we could try out a photo shoot for free. I agreed even though I felt a bit weird about some random photo shoot. So a couple of Fridays back we headed to Vanity Studios in Oxford Circus to enjoy a glamorous day!

We were told not to do our hair or nails or make-up because they would all be done for us before the photo session. We had to bring with us 4-6 outfits to wear during the shoot and to be at the studio by 11am.

We got some foods and drinks while waiting for our turn to get our hair done and after the photo shoot we were served some Rosé wine.
omnom Roseee

I'm usually really awkward when I have to be in front of the camera but the photo shoot ended up being so much fun! The photographer was really nice and he had some really cool ideas for me and Sara to pose to. We had 4 different outfits and we had own shoot for every of the outfits with different backgrounds. My favourite shoots ended up being the one with the wooden background and the the one taken on the roof of the studio. Me and Sara were really satisfied with the shooting and thought that this is something we could get used to! :') 
T92A6294re T92A6248re T92A6328re T92A6378re T92A6360re

The photoshoot included one free photo but I was so amazed that there were actually nice photos of me so I ended up buying a couple more! :p

A proper indulging day!! Had so much fun and felt so pretty the whole day! Makes me want to have relaxation days like that more often!!  <3

See ya next time! Can't promise next post will be this glamorous but I'll try


2 comments:

  1. Aapua miten mä oon missannu tän poustin 0.0 Vähänkö upeita otoksia, oot niin kaunokainen kyllä! Upee näky! ♥_♥ Voi vitsit miten ihanaa ois tuollainen päivä, ei vitsi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha kiitos! :p xx oli kyl todellakin ihana päivä >_<

      Delete