Wednesday 14 January 2015

2014, the year of my dreams

Throwback to 2014!! I'm sorry if I'm a bit late with this

Last year was a bit weird; I didn't do much but a lot of things happened. 
My summer vacation was longer than Phineas and Ferb's; after finishing my finals I had amazing 6 months off of school!! I'm just gonna shove the whole year into a one massive post, bear with me!

So here's the highlights of 2014:

January
2014 started with a bang! I spent the New Year's Eve in London with my parents and after watching the fireworks by Big Ben I headed to the airport and took a morning flight to Dublin! I went to Jedward concert with my friend from Germany. The concert was absolutely amazing and twins were as adorable as always but I think the best part was meeting Jenni for the very first time!
IMG_1561
IMG_1572

Fast forward to March
Had a proper relaxation weekend before finals. Me and mom headed to Helsinki for a weekend because there were two concerts to attend to!
First was Backstreet Boys! It was a perfect throwback to my childhood! The concert was sooo much fun! 
Me and my cousins used to play this Backstreet Boys puzzle game on PC when we were kids; There was a clip playing of their music video and you had to finish the puzzle. And I was so happy when they sang a couple of the puzzle songs during the concert. Lovely childhood memories.
The next day was 30 Seconds To Mars concert!!! It was my 4th time seeing them live but I think this was the best one! I was so close to Jared most of the time!
BSB_30STM

April
THIS IS THE BEST! Me and my lovely cousin, Kata ,headed to Gran Canaria for a week! This was something we had been planning since we were kids! We've been abroad together before but this was first time we did it without our parents, just the two of us! It was exactly how I dreamed it would be! We had so much fun getting tanned, drinking cheap Breezers, shopping and joking around. I won't let this be the last time we travel together because this was one of the best holidays ever <3
AprilCollage


June&July
Late June/Beginning of July I spent in Milan with my parents! The idea of travelling to Milan came when me and mom were trying to figure out which Where We Are tour date to go to. We hadn't been in Milan before and the 1D concert was so close to my birthday that it was nice to stay there to celebrate my birthday as well! Milan was absolutely brilliant! It became one of my favourite cities I've visited. The shopping possibilities are endless and the fashion seemed so different, so much better, than I had seen before. Outlet shopping is something I would get used to! 
MilanCollage

September
After all those concerts you would think that the year can't get much better than that... but it did!!! IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO SAY BYE BYE TO FINLAND!!!! Packed my bags and headed to London. To think about these past 3-4 months, it's been amazing but the time goes by so fast that this all feels like a dream at times. I feel so blessed to be here!!! Yeah yeah, really touching *sniff sniff* let's just say London is the place to be. MOVING ON!
IMG_3094rr

October
Well October was full of exciting stuff but to keep up with this concert theme let's say that Ed Sheeran concert was the best thing this month!
woop woop hell yeah


December
Before heading back to Finland for holidays there waaas *drum roll* ONE DIRECTION BOOK SIGNING *shocked gasps* (oh yeah I went there, like I would miss the opportunity to talk about this again!!) Spent most of the December in Kuopio, eating, playing PS3, seeing friends and family! Missed my loved ones and my PS3 but I didn't try to hide the fact how pissed off I was with the weather. Obviously it was cold in Finland but the fact that annoyed me was that when I left London it was +15°C and I was wearing my winter clothes to airport because I couldn't fit them in my luggage -.- DecemberCollage

2014 was the year I did nothing but everything at once and it gave me so much precious memories. I have this obsession that I try to make the next year better than the last and 2014 raised the bar real high, but I have a few tricks up on my sleeve to make 2015 even better!! So please keep checking my blog this year as well! :)

Happy new year everyone, let's make 2015 a great one!! xx

See ya next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oijoi ihana vuosikatsaus! Pari päivää oon tässä jo kyyläillyt että millon teet tänne poustin :') ♥ Paljon kyllä sattunut ja tapahtunut sulle, huomaa tässä taas miten paljon sä keikkailet<3 Ja todellakin meidän reissu oli yksi parhaimmista ja ei todellakaan ollut viimeinen sellainen, tuli hirmu ikävä tuota meidän reissufiilistä! Shoppailua, breezereitä, vähän drinksuja, aurinkoa ja meidän perus hölömöilyä<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. joo vähän pääs venähtää tän tekeminen :') ja kiirettä pitää >_< mullekki tuli ihan hirvee ikävä meijän reissua ku etin kuvia ja kävin kyylimässä sun postauksia!!! xxx :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete